Monday, May 26, 2008

By Thought Alone.

Have you ever realized that you hindered something from happening, by thought alone? You think, I don't want that to happen...and then it doesn't. What if you were wrong? What if it was supposed to happen? Do you understand how guilty you would feel? I do.
___________________________________________

How did I ever fall out of love with you, when I knew all along that we were meant to be? and that you were the absolute best for me?
___________________________________________

Every wrong choice affects me later. Who would have known? I hate to admit it's all my fault.

2 comments:

Drea said...

whoa. r u talking about what i think ur talking about.. you have not changed history by wishing it away.
there was a reason you didnt want it to happen.

vitreous said...

whoa....are you saying what I think you're saying?