Friday, October 31, 2008

Past.

Maybe none of us are really who we thought we were.

Falling in love too easily?
I guess it's just one of those things...or maybe not.
Five minutes with a person,
and looking ahead to what the future might hold?
Five minutes...what about 5 years?

Feelings over logic?

I guess it's good we're over that.

Yes, it's true...too serious too quickly.
I suppose it's nice to know you will ALWAYS
be more emotionally involved than the other person.
But when things should slow down,
it seems you actually ARE the one who can do that.

Logic.
Mighty casual, don't you think?
Maybe it's a curse.

12.20.07


__________________________________

Forgive me for my confusion,
but this doesn't make any sense.

I am a huge contradiction.
__________________________________

What good is a love song for someone you did not love?
Maybe all that matters is that they did love you.

__________________________________

So, I will cry out all my emotions...till logic makes sense.

No comments: